Thursday 7 April 2011

Minecraft Creations, March 2011, Lava Temple

Hello again, these shots are back on the Tribalfield Minecraft server where I am now part of the Spirt faction tribe "The League" with my good friend WarpageHD in the sandy (which partly inspired the below creation) town of 'Brickly' I must say that taking no falling damage is quite useful indeed.


Lava Temple

Originally this supposed to be just a pyramid as I wanted to make something out of the rather new block inside the game sandstone. I then changed to a sort of more 'temple' looking structure the decided that it could benefit from some lava flows (why not!) and soon after that, cacti! or cactuses however you would say it. I created quite a dangerous looking gladiator arena at the bottom. After making this I found that compared with the other denizens houses of the town of Brickly that it was rather ludicrous looking, also while admiring my work I fell into one of the lava flows and subsequently killed myself I think now I need no lava damage :D






I also included a picture of my temporary dwelling I dubbed the 'Sand Hut' I think it looks very quaint.


Well thats all for now folks thanks for reading, I've mainly been re-making the past creations that I've lost in the server resets so that will be to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete